These nationally known experts will put decades of experience at your fingertips. No other program offers the same breadth and depth of hands-on planned giving experience.
- Dr. Robert M. Bersi*, Chair of the Faculty, American Institute for Philanthropic Studies and Chancellor Emeritus, University of Nevada
- Reynolds T. Cafferata, J.D., Rodriguez, Horii, Choi & Cafferata LLP
- Steven Chidester, Esq., McKenna Long and Aldridge, L.L.P.
- Jessica Dorman - Davis, Esq., J.D., Freeman, Freeman & Smiley, L.L.P., Irvine, California
- Vincent J. Fraumeni*, Fundraising Consultant, Fraumeni & Associates
- Marc D. Hoffman*, Editor-in-Chief, Planned Giving Design Center, L.L.C.
- William Hranchak, CPA, Arjani & Co., L.L.P.
- John Lansing, Esq., Elder Law Attorney
- Charles J. McLucas, Jr., CPA, President, Charitable Trust Administrators, Inc.
- James F. Normandin*, President, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center Foundation
- Daniel E. Parr*, CLU, ChFC, Financial Planning Consultant
- Jane Peebles, JD, Karlin & Peebles, LLP
- Claudia Sangster, JD, Director of Philanthropy Services, Harris myCFO, Inc.
- Jason Whiting, Senior Counsel, Freeman, Freeman and Smiley, L.L.P., Los Angeles
* Founding Faculty